PRC members, youth athletes and staff are welcome to park in the Triangle Parking Lot, (map below). The lot is a 3 minute walk from the boathouse.
The Triangle Parking Lot requires payment via mobile app. PRC/GPRF fully covers the parking payment through use of "Promotion Codes".
Parking is intended for use by athletes while rowing or staff while working.
Independent patrol staff issue tickets to unauthorized vehicles.
Parking passes are not necessary, just use of the app.
- 40 Spaces in "The Triangle" between Harvard Ave E and Eastlake Ave E are fully available to PRC members.
Instructions for Parking in the Triangle Lot
Registration for parking is required at all times except before 7am on weekdays.
1. Download the ParkMobile app on your phone (downloadable from the Apple APP Store or Google Play Store.
2. Configure the ParkMobile app to include your method of payment and vehicle information, including license plate number.
3. Enter the parking Zone Number: 21101 (also shown on the signs posted at the lot)
4. Select the length of time you wish to park.
5. The cost that shows up will initially be based on the default rate of $2.50 per hour.
6. Press the Proceed to Checkout button. Then, on the payment screen, press "Add Promo Code" under the price displayed.
7. Enter the appropriate Promo Code:
PRC Adult rowers: PRC421A.
PRC Youth Rowers: PRC421Y
This will grant you free parking. This promo code will be changed every year but only needs to be entered the first time that you register for parking during that year.
8. Press the "Start Parking" button to begin your parking session.
There are numerous benefits to both the environment and our community in all of these alternatives to driving to the boathouse:
Carpooling to PRC reduces traffic and builds community. Team meeting points can reduce the burden of carpools.
Riding a bike is a great way to get to PRC and get a warm-up as well.
There are number of rideshare apps to explore.
King County Metro can be an option for many of our daytime users. Over 50% of some regional youth teams take the bus to and from practice.
GPRF has formed an LLC, Eastlake Community Service Partners (ECSP), to secure parking for our clients and members. These spaces are shared by the GPRF, MoveMend, Seattle Spine and Sports Medicine and Wallace-Solhaug Dentistry. ECSP also rents parking spaces to other users to help defray the expense in securing and operating the parking lot.
The Triangle Parking Lot is leased from WSDOT while their contractors complete the "Rest of the West" SR 520 project.