Want to connect your Netgear extender to the existing internet router at your place? But don’t know where to begin with? Well, why don’t you try setting up the extender using the Netgear Installation Assistant? It really makes things easy, even for a beginner. Follow these steps to access the Netgear Installation Assistant wizard page on your device to get started with the extender setup:
1. First, connect your device to the extender’s WiFi network, which is Netgear_ext.
2. Once connected, open up any of your internet web browsers & go to https://www.mywifiext.net.
3. This will open up the Netgear Installation Assistant page on your device, where you can perform the Netgear Extender Setup.
4. There you’ll see an option, call NEW EXTENDER SETUP. Click on it.
5. Then you’ll be prompted to on-screen instructions. Follow them all & get done with the setup of your Netgear extender.
So, this is how you can access the Netgear installation assistant on your device & setup your Netgear extender. In case, you face any problem while accessing the installation wizard or with the setup itself. Get in touch with our team for help.